August 19: Help is on the Way XXIV Concert & Gala
Please join us for "Help is on the Way," a fabulous concert and gala to benefit Meals on Wheels. Special thanks to our wonderful partners at The Richmond/Ermet Aid Foundation - REAF for putting on this can't-miss-performance. Click here for details and to purchase tickets:
November 2: Women and Wine
Our Women and Wine Series provides professional women with the opportunity to network in an intimate and relaxed setting, and to share and learn about great wines - all for a great cause. Save the date!
Star Chefs & Vintners Gala
San Francisco’s most exciting food and wine event of the year is Meals on Wheels San Francisco’s Annual Star Chefs & Vintners Gala. Northern California’s most illustrious chefs come together for this one-night-only epicurean extravaganza, which features an hors d’oeuvre and wine reception, a sit-down, three-course dinner, and a lavish dessert reception. Benefits of Gala sponsorship include on-site, print, online, and media recognition; tickets and invitations; and more. Please contact David Miranda, Director of Events & Corporate Relations, at email@example.com or (415) 343-1280 for more information about Gala sponsorship opportunities.
Save the date: Sunday, May 19th, 2019
Epicurean Dining Club 2018
Joining the Epicurean Dining Club is a unique way to support Meals on Wheels San Francisco while enjoying a unique and memorable culinary experience. Each year, it raises more than $100,000 to provide meals and services to homebound seniors.
- Epicure tables, which seat six, are donated by top-rated restaurants in Northern California.
- Epicure restaurant tables are paired with individuals or corporations that make a contribution of $3,000 to Meals on Wheels San Francisco.
- Epicure tables include a specially prepared chef’s tasting menu, wine pairings, gratuity and special attention from the restaurant.
- Epicure tables may be enjoyed most weekday evenings from February through August 2018. (Availability may vary according to individual restaurant policies.)
Leadership Table for Ten — $8,000
Gary Danko is generously providing two tables in the private dining room. They will be awarded on a first come, first serve basis.
Epicure Table for Six — $3,000
Generously provided by:
AQ Restaurant & Bar • Bar Agricole • BIX • Cala • Chez Panisse • Delfina • Frances • La Folie • La Toque • Locanda • Lord Stanley • Monsieur Benjamin • Mourad • Octavia • One Market Restaurant • Perbacco Ristorante • Piperade • Plumed Horse • Prospect • Tosca Cafe • TRACE • Volta
Official Epicure wine sponsor:
How are donors paired with restaurants?
In January 2018 Epicurean Dining Club members will be paired with participating restaurants in a “lottery style” drawing. To purchase a table, please contact David Miranda, Events and Corporate Relations Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 343-1280.
Host an Event
Are you interested in hosting an event for MOWSF?
As an individual, corporation, business, or group, you can host an event and designate Meals on Wheels San Francisco as the beneficiary. Fundraisers produced by our community partners provide public awareness and important financial support that we need in order to provide nourishment to homebound seniors in every neighborhood of San Francisco.
Hosting an event is a wonderful opportunity for you to support San Francisco seniors in need, while also receiving marketing exposure and valuable consumer contact. Your fundraising event can be a dinner, concert, bowl-a-thon, wine tasting, restaurant promotion, art auction, food festival, silent auction at an existing event, or even a portion of proceeds of a sold item. If you have an idea for an event to benefit MOWSF, we’d love to hear it.
Support for Sponsored Events
MOWSF is invested in the success of your event. Depending on the size, timing, and nature of your event, we may be able to provide support in a variety of forms:
- Marketing Support. We can provide MOWSF’s name, logo, mission statement, and other organizational information for promotional purposes. Depending on the timing, availability, and scope of your event, we may be able to provide on-site event signage and event collateral materials, and we may be able to publicize your event through our regular e-newsletters (8,000 + circulation), website and social media promotion, and/or special invitations.
- Volunteers. MOWSF has a robust volunteer database and may be able to provide volunteers to help staff your event. Examples of volunteer services include coat check attendant, registration staff, setup, and catering support. (For more information, see Event Volunteering.)
- Acknowledgement. We do our best to provide enthusiastic acknowledgment of our sponsors and contributors. This may include website, annual report, and/or other print or online recognition of your generous support.
Special Event Guidelines
Please contact us to discuss your event, and before using our name, logo, or mission statement to publicize your event or pursue event sponsorship. We ask that the percentage of event proceeds to benefit MOWSF and/or the total contribution amount be established with us in writing in advance of the event. We will send you our tax I.D. number for your tax deduction purposes. Please know that we are eager to hear your fundraising ideas, but your event may not always be well suited for MOWSF or we may not be able to provide you with the level of support you need for your event. We are always grateful for your ideas and your offers of support.
If you are interested in hosting or sponsoring an event to benefit for Meals on Wheels San Francisco, please contact David Miranda at email@example.com or 415-343-1280.