July 12: San Francisco Magazine Best of 2018
Join us on July 12th at San Francisco Magazine Best of 2018! Eat, drink and explore the historic Palace of Fine Arts while supporting Meals on Wheels San Francisco. Buy tickets here!
August 19: Help is on the Way XXIV Concert & Gala
Help is on the Way is Northern California's largest annual benefit concert & gala supporting HIV and hunger programs and features stars from Broadway, film, television, and the recording industry in a Broadway style variety show. Buy tickets here!
Star Chefs & Vintners Gala
San Francisco’s most exciting food and wine event of the year is Meals on Wheels San Francisco’s Annual Star Chefs & Vintners Gala. Northern California’s most illustrious chefs come together for this one-night-only epicurean extravaganza, which features an hors d’oeuvre and wine reception, a sit-down, three-course dinner, and a lavish dessert reception. Benefits of Gala sponsorship include on-site, print, online, and media recognition; tickets and invitations; and more. Please contact David Miranda, Director of Events & Corporate Relations, at email@example.com or (415) 343-1280 for more information about Gala sponsorship opportunities.
Save the date: Sunday, May 19th, 2019
Epicurean Dining Club 2018
- Epicure tables, which seat six, are donated by top-rated restaurants in Northern California.
- Epicure restaurant tables are paired with individuals or corporations that make a contribution of $3,000 to Meals on Wheels San Francisco.
- Epicure tables include a specially prepared chef’s tasting menu, wine pairings, gratuity and special attention from the restaurant.
- Epicure tables may be enjoyed most weekday evenings from February through August 2018. (Availability may vary according to individual restaurant policies.)
Leadership Table for Ten — $8,000
Epicure Table for Six — $3,000
Official Epicure wine sponsor:
How are donors paired with restaurants?
Host an Event
Are you interested in hosting an event for MOWSF?
Support for Sponsored Events
- Marketing Support. We can provide MOWSF’s name, logo, mission statement, and other organizational information for promotional purposes. Depending on the timing, availability, and scope of your event, we may be able to provide on-site event signage and event collateral materials, and we may be able to publicize your event through our regular e-newsletters (8,000 + circulation), website and social media promotion, and/or special invitations.
- Volunteers. MOWSF has a robust volunteer database and may be able to provide volunteers to help staff your event. Examples of volunteer services include coat check attendant, registration staff, setup, and catering support. (For more information, see Event Volunteering.)
- Acknowledgement. We do our best to provide enthusiastic acknowledgment of our sponsors and contributors. This may include website, annual report, and/or other print or online recognition of your generous support.
Special Event Guidelines